This online workshop is geared toward helping you create a solid plan to make an infographic.
Price includes processing fee ($0.30 + 2.9%).
The workshop will be two 1-hr sessions on April 6 & 7th, 2019 from 1:00 – 2:15pm MST – Arizona (See your timezone here). The extra 15 minutes is to allow extra time for small issues at the beginning.
Can’t make this day/time? I was asked to create a waitlist for the next iteration of this workshop, so you can join that here. No obligation. You’ll just get an email when the next session opens up.
This is an interactive workshop. That is different from a webinar in that I will not just be lecturing at you! Come prepared to discuss, be involved, and make friends.
You’ll learn valuable skills such as:
- Simplifying science
- Condensing text to fit in an infographic
- Design principles for infographics
- How to improve designs
What to bring:
- An open mind
- A scientific abstract or writeup of the infographic you want to create
- Computer with microphone and optionally a webcam
- Paper and pen/pencil might be helpful for taking notes
- There are no refunds, cancellations, or transfers available for this workshop.
- Registration closes 36 hours before the event.
- 24 hours before the event, you will receive a link to the video conference call at the email you provide! Please contact me at least 3 hours in advance if you do not receive the email.
- Prepare to arrive for the workshop 10 minutes early to address any potential technical issues.
- We will be using Zoom for this workshop. If you’d like to check it out beforehand, please go to their website and create an account. An account is NOT required for the workshop.